Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lomilomi, at last

Drawing blanks on recommendations for lomilomi from locals, I resorted to the Web and chose Aloha Lomilomi. It was a fantastic massage, a little different from others I've had (sea salt rubs, hot stones along with massage) and it has left me a completely limp dishrag. I'm hoping all the nasty toxins and stress were released and I'll be able to stand up and make it to yoga class tomorrow.

Afterwards, since the place was a block from where I usually go to the beach I hung out for a good bit of the afternoon with the other folks choosing the grass under the trees right on the beach. Then back for errands, including a finally successful treasure hunt for Poi Pancake mix and Coconut Syrup (a story in itself, but I cannot type any longer).

It's 7 p.m. and I'm down for the night . . .

p.s. I'm sure everyone knows photos can be clicked on to see them bigger......

2 comments:

hareyakara said...

It was an adventure?! I saw so many at ABC stores or at the grocery stores. :)

I am so happy you're enjoying and taking advantage of all the fun things to do in Hawaii.

Kay said...

Well, none of the five ABC stores I checked out on Waikiki on Leap Day had any such thing (nor did they have fanny packs! The zipper in mine broke). Me too--imagine if I did not have to blog and just lay in bed all day!!