Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good News


Yesterday I almost whined here about finding one of my Hawaiian earrings (bought at Bailey House on Maui) gone when I went to take them off at night. But I kept the blog upbeat..... I wondered though, if that hit, like a KO from Joe Frazier, from my umbrella when the wind turned it inside-out and punched me on the ear with it, had dislodged the lost earring. YES! It was lying in the parking lot of Manoa Marketplace, right where I had been standing--and yes, the back had been torn off. I felt so good!

Zen Habits works, at least the first time tried. Mailed the card, got quarters, and called for hair appointment--tomorrow at 10! Really stress-free way to deal with "tons of stuff I should do." Wonder if the momentum will hold?

2 comments:

hareyakara said...

I remember when you got those! I'm glad you found them.

Kay said...

Me, too--there's something magic in the islands to have it waiting for me in a parking lot!