Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sleepy in Hawaii


Day 2 in Hawaii: Since this is my diary blog, where I tell the unvarnished truth, let me say I am so tired and sleepy I can hardly navigate. Very little sleep last night with lateness of to bed and Pihalani, who sleeps all day and prowls and teases all night. Plus my discovery of rainout with my CPAP machine--even with humidifier on lowest setting, it must be too humid here to use a humidifier....have to study up today. So only went to Manoa Marketplace, close by and residential driving and familiar to me. Wind so strong it turned umbrella inside-out and the handle punched me alongside the head! Sun back out by the time I got settled back at the house, of course!

Pihalani thinks the twistee on my power adaptor is awonderful toy--bye bye, twistee!

No comments: