Thursday, January 31, 2008

Slow Day 3

Must be Island Time, but taking it real easy, watching the rain come and go, and not getting into High Gear quite yet. Zen Habits is my new path, I love "10 Simple Ways to Do Only Three Things Today" and so wrote down three last night: Call for hair appt; mail card to Burleigh and go to library to get library card and books; unpack. Ate breakfast, unpacked and tried to call before even opening the computer! What a great notion!! Three things a day just might be doable! Cuts the stress, for sure.

Piha came up on the bed, to her usual spot, this morning at first light, so she's accepting that I've done something to make her mistress disappear--at that time I was sleeping without the CPAP mask/machine on, so we'll see if she comes at night tonight. She doesn't meow when she wants something, like the cats back in Alaska do, but comes and winds around my legs and we do mental telepathy which is working just fine! But taking pictures of her is a challenge; as soon as she realizes I am, she heads for me as fast as she can come, thinking we are about to play together--just will not pose! Some people are like that, too, have you noticed?

No comments: